01 February 2010

Has it been 10 years?

My high school reunion was a crack up! Class of '99 really knows how to have a good time. I was presented with the prestigious "FIRE CRACKER" award.....whatever that means.
Friends forever right? It was great to catch up with the girls. (left to right) I met Kim in 4th grade, Ali in Kindergarten, and Diana in Junior High. Well, it looks like we turned out after all.
Life flies by when you are busy having fun! We've come quite a way from Cougar's cheerleader and BHS pole vault coach!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Class of '99, wow I feel so old now. I graduated from Redlands High School in '97, which I though was pretty cool since I was born in '79. Anyway cool that you went, I try to forget my HS experience so I refuse to take part in such festivities, but hey you rock.