The Infamous Invitation! (thanks Ger)What a Fiesta! Anyone who knows Bryce knows his famous quote, "Murrills don't go to Mexico!" But he never said Mexico couldn't come to the Murrills! I thought it would be great to surprise him with a Fiesta complete with a taco truck and all for his big 3-2! There were over 100 people there, including the Border Patrol! We had a blast! Gracias to all who came to celebrate! Feliz Cumpleanos Babe! We love you!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the roach coach (taco truck) that is just classic. Hope all is well. Good luck with the move.
You are the coolest wife ever! I'm sure Floyd would love it if I ever pulled myself together enough to do something like that for him. Anyway good luck with the move- we hope everything goes smoothly and are excited you'll be closer!
Such a fun party! You guys are the best. I won't mention how many times all my kids have said...'when do we get to see the Murrills again' I hope SOON!!!
MISS YOU TONS!!!
Post a Comment