Is this really necessary?
Quartzite, Arizona If you've never been it's a MUST SEE. Where else can you buy a 3 foot long wrench? Where else can you order deep fried, artery clogging food and buy expired vitamins right next door? Any one need any "As Seen on TV" items like the Sham Wow? How about rocks? Everyone loves rocks right? The Guith's escorted us in their shiny red rhino from vendor to vendor for a day trip to Quartzite. We had a ton o' fun! Thanks so much Guith Fam, you're a blast!
6 comments:
So glad you made it to our part of the world. It's kind of like a whole different planet isn't it?
Quartzsite is quite a gem (almost a pun!). I've yet to make it this year, but my fave sign last season was "Eat more beef, we need the leather." What crazies.
I LOVE Quartzite!! I haven't been in a while. Your post makes me wanna go back!
Hi Trish! I love getting caught up with your fam through the blog. I was so sad to hear about G'ma Cody. She was such a happy loving lady and I will NEVER forget our visits to their house, her talking convertible and her creative dinners. She was sooo much fun and will forever be a happy memory of my childhood. :) I know that grandmas are so precious and I try to see mine as much as possible. We just celebrated Grandma Jane's 87th bday on the 4th. She is so special to us all. She would LOVE to see you guys too....so hopefully you will be at Noel and Bryans wedding in May. We all cant wait to see you guys!!
Love and Miss you!
Haley
BTW...you have the sweetest GREATEST brothers on this planet! They are both amazing...I miss you all soo much!
Our family has been to Quartzite, but we keep missing the busy season! It looks like we are missing out. We usually go in the middle of summer- not fun. Maybe next year we will finally see the daily flea market.
Hey my name is Erin Kalteich (White) as Bryce would know me. I was blog stocking and found your sweet little family. It's so good to see how happy you and your family are. Hope you nothing but the best.
Erin
kalteich4.blogspot.com
Post a Comment