No, literally
FLY me to the moon. This was our Christmas gift from my bro. A trip to a windtunnel for a skydiving adventure. What a blast! We all suited up, dove into a tunnel, and up we went! The boys were naturals. Totally relaxed and enjoying every minute. Thanks again Uncle!

Brev-man, up, up and away!

Brad's flying!

I couldn't stop smiling.

Check out the cheeks!

Flight suits and all.

After our "training" we decided to fly over Hollywood.
7 comments:
That is the coolest thing ever! You guys are soo fun.
That looks like crazy fun! And way less scary than jumping out of a plane!
That looks like alot of fun! I saw that one family (the little people) on TV and they did that.....its had me intrigued ever since!
That looks totally awesome and I am soo jealous. I have always wanted to do that. Glad you got to, though. Love you!
I'm jealous that you look so great in a flight suit! What a great, original gift.
Wow. What a great gift idea. That is so rad. My kids would totally love that! Fun, fun!
YEEEEESSSSSSSS! The Air Chamber!!!!!! hahahahahaha!
"Pull the Cord Bodie,!!" "No way, Utah, you pull it!" AAhhhhhhh!
(ask Dad what movie that was from)
Post a Comment