24 October 2008

Welcome to the Gun Show

6 comments:

Barnard Family said...

lol, you guys are great. I laughed so hard when I saw the title to your blog...as I waited for the pics to load I thought for sure that it was going to be pics of your hubbie and your kids showing their "guns". lol, how funny...it was actually guns!

Love you guys!

p.s. I totally told my professor NO! haha, good me!

The Teagan Times said...

Okay first woohoo Rachel! Second I'm all about target practice. Great post.

. said...

OK...so I am a blog stalker! Sorry! But it is so fun to read about your cute cute family. I love the gun show photos. I found your blog from Rachels...hope it's ok. Can't wait to get to know you and your cute family better. Love, Tami Hughes

. said...

Of course...you can totally add us to your blog. I will be checking back at yours often. It will be great to get together for dinner...can't wait to chat.

*we have these AWESOME surfboards that are kinda made out of foam (you get them at Costco) we will have to FOR SURE take the boys surfing next summer. I know Frankie would want to have a partner out there. We LOVE the beach! You don't know how great something is till it is gone...it has been 3 years since we have lived there....so glad to be closer now.

Ruth said...

Oh, I hated family target practice. Maybe because my bunny picture always came back just as perfect as when we attached it to the box. Glad to see you family has much more skill.

Judd's said...

I love the gun show! Your boys are so fun and tough, I can't wait to introduce you to my little boy!