09 July 2008

"Eye" love it!



Here's lookin' at you kid! Brad starts cracking up in the back seat of the car. "Mom, quick get the camera! Breven do it again." Breven: "Do what?" Brad: "Put that bottle up on your eyes again. Mom, seriously, you've got to see this." I hand him the camera. He takes the pic and hands it up to the front. My mom is cracking up. I take one look and lose it. How do they come up with this stuff? They make me laugh.

3 comments:

Van Horne said...

BIG eye balls. It looks like you guys are having a fun time. Chris doesn't work tell friday and I am kicking myself in the butt for not getting out of this dang HOT weather. i just keep on tell myself this to will pass. Miss you guys.
p.s we are enjoying your chickens eggs.

Kristy C said...

Boys will be boys! haha! Love it.
Hope you had a good vacation!

Ruth said...

I didn't know you were a blogger! Those pics of Breven are too funny. We're excited to have you back on Sunday. Church is EMPTY in the summer.