It's not summer without the Cherry Festival! It's soooooo much fun to relive my childhood through the eyes of my boys. Why is it that the rides seem much smaller now? Why do I pay more attention to the nuts and bolts and the "operating engineers" instead of the lights on the zipper? The slides still seem tall and the gunny sacks are still itchy, but I have officially grown up, and grown out of the Cherry Festival. Oh and I can't forget the obnoxious horn blowing at the parade. My bro challenged us all to a horn blowing contest of sorts. It was obnoxiously hilarious! And of course, my boys got to take home the horn. Thanks Uncle! Don't worry pay backs are coming.
2 comments:
Hey, thought I should drop you a line. This is Lyle, haven't talked in a while, but good to see things are going well. Even made it to the Cherry Festival huh? Bryce, your dad still running the underground gambling booth? Bye for now.
I remember the obnoxious horn blowing LOL I could hear that from where I was sitting and I would look over and laugh LOL
Post a Comment