The boys posed for a picture after we made it down the mountain.
Bring me a chair and a good book..........I'm in!
Bros being Bros!
Summer wouldn't begin without a mountain bike ride in Big Bear. We woke up, packed an ice chest, loaded down the bikes and the BBQ and hit the road! The boys talked me in to a ride on the ski lift with our bikes.........only to be dropped off at the top of the mountain for a looooooong ride down! Did I mention that the trail was a single track and considered technical according to the map? When I questioned our tour guide, AKA Bryce, he said, "Oh, don't worry babe. Technical doesn't mean hard. You've got this!" Mama Bear was pretty grumpy carrying her bike over logs, getting stuck in ruts, and riding the brakes all the way down the mountain! The boys loved every second of course. They made it up to me with a relaxing BBQ and a good book. Watching the boys build rafts and play in the lake was the highlight to a super exciting family fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment