
Our "mini moon" to Oahu!

Views from the top of Diamond Head Crater.

We hiked it in record time!

Well worth ALL those stairs to climb.........Beautiful Views!

Rainforest hikes are so colorful.

Bryce always prepared with the map.

Amazing tree tops.

World's Best Shaved Ice! I thought my tongue was blue! Not yet.......Must. Eat. More.

Finding the pineapples at Dole.

A stop at the beautiful Laie Temple.

Life in a hammock.

I could get used to this!

Beach walks are the best.

Gettin' my toes wet.

Exploring the tide pools.

Our amazing Turtle Bay Resort!

We kayaked to our own secluded island!

What a wonderful trip this was. Super last minute.......no time to plan.......just drive to AAA, buy two tickets to paradise......and start makin' memories! Thanks for the fun babe! Glad we are still spontaneous after all these years!
3 comments:
you two are so cute!
AWESOME!!!!!
Truly Beautiful, My Sister! (Bryce you're cute too) watched one of our b-day home videos where you are not happy at the fact you only got one scoop of ice cream, now look you have two shaved ice things in Hawaii!!!! I'm here behind my desk (cant complain) but i wish i was on an island or in Bogart, Love You... you made my day with the new posts see you this weekend!! I have toys for the boys, mine have yet to hit the shelves maybe in a month or two, hurry China hurry...love you
Post a Comment