I love you, not only for who you are,
but for who I am when I am with you.
Wow! What a wonderful getaway! Bryce and I took off to Arizona for a little "mini-moon" and loved every minute. Of course I cried as we got on the freeway leaving the boys, but I knew they were in good hands. Bryce's mom and sister came out to stay since our kids were in school. They are so awesome. It's always hard to make the time, save the money, and iron out the details, but it only takes one night away to figure out IT"S WORTH IT! We had so much fun being together. We stayed at One Suite Bed and Breakfast in Prescott, AZ where we were pampered with delicious food, delightful company, and a dreamy bedroom. We even booked a couple's massage at a gorgeous spa with a fireplace in our room! It's always important to get away for a bit and remember what it's like to just BE together. Here's to many more "mini-moons" babe!
8 comments:
So fun! What a cute cute couple. Glad I got to see the picture of the room. Looks like a blast...I want to do it someday. Tell Bryce to hint to Mike :)
awwwwww! What fun that you were able to get away!
I am so glad that you guys had such a great time, but selfishly, I am so glad that you are back! (And totally told Cade all about it!)
Oh how fun! I assume it was a B&B you went to. Which one? It's our goal to get to Sedona this year for a little getaway but that place looks great for next year.
Hey my name is Erin Kalteich (white) is how Bryce would know me. I was blog stocking and found your family. It is good to see how happy you are. You have a beautiful family.
Erin
kalteich4.blogspot.com
That is awesome you were baptized and your family was sealed together. We just celebrated 9 years on the 21st. We were sealed in the Las Vegas temple. Of course you can check in on our blog. Yes two girls Hannah is our oldest and she is 8 and Alexis is 4 she will be 5 in July. My mom says two girls is my punishment for what I put her through. I'm scared if they grow up anything like I did. Where are you guys living? We are in Vegas and love it. I think we will be in CA in March to see my brother and sister-in-law. It would be awesome to see you guys if that you are comfortable with that.
Erin
Wow, looks like I better take notes from my Big Brother in the Romance category! Nice job!
I just got caught up on your blog. This was my favorite. As you know, you have to get away once in a while without the kids. It reminds you why you fell in love. Sorry, but I forget more often than I would like. But a long date or an overnighter is great. Three nights must feel like heaven. No wonder you were writing love notes in the snow! Good job!
Post a Comment