We spent our Thanksgiving holiday in Snow Canyon, Utah. We enjoyed the red rocks, the fall foliage, the blue skies, and of course, the St. George Temple. We toured Church history sites, explored caves and canyons, and even had to wear big heavy jackets! Best of all, there was no cooking a Thanksgiving feast. We had a delicious dinner OUT! Yeah for no dishes!

It's always an adventure with our Fam!

Playing with our shadow's again.

Touring the Jacob Hamblin Home.

Brigham Young's Winter Home

St. George Tabernacle

Bruce and Kim stopping to pose for a pic.

Breathtaking Views

I heart leaves!

Bros

The Beautiful St. George Temple

Exploring a lava tube.

We couldn't get enough of Fall!
4 comments:
I Love all your pictures. The picture of brad and breven is dang cute. I also love the picture of you throwing all the leaves.
Such CUTE pictures! You little photographer, you. So, so, so cute! Looks like fun.
I have to agree your pictures are great! You have adorable boys. We are headed to Blythe for Christmas and I would love to introduce you to my little Gavin. We'll see you soon!
What fun you had! My parents live very close to the Jacob Hamblin home :) Its such a cool place
Post a Comment