Just kidding, really I love having my kids home for the Summer. I always have mixed feelings of sending them back. It's nice for them to have some structure back in their day and it's great to have some back in mine. All and all, it's always great to have them home, but it is nice to start school in the fall. It's always a nice tradition of new clothes and backpacks, freshly sharpened pencils and lots of pictures. Here are a few. Breven was most excited about having a desk and books now that he's in first grade. Brad is officially 2 cool 4 school, and hated having all this fuss made about it. I always wondered when this day would come. Now I know, it's fifth grade! I did sneak one picture in without him knowing. His name tag was spelled wrong and his face tells the story. A picture is worth a thousand words right?
1 comment:
Too cute. I can just picture Brad carefully selecting his ensemble, especially the hat. Kids that age are too funny, as you well know.
Post a Comment